AI Software Engineer
Technology Development Company
Our client is seeking a talented person who thinks rigorously and isn't afraid to challenge assumptions. You will work with our engineering team building a critical model that will power their platform.
- Prototype and validate machine learning/predictive models that will help iOS and Android bots to take smarter decisions
- Work with a wide array of data representation for solving the problem, that you are expected to own, manage and use
- Work with the engineering team to ask for key data collected and incorporate AI into platform's core.
- Solve smaller challenges using supervised approaches (i.e. Computer Vision).
- Benchmark results against current bots
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
- Should have a degree in quant heavy disciplines like Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.
- 2+ years experience in ML
- Familiarized with Deep Learning approaches
- Team player
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Experience with Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Fluent in Python
- Experience with deploying Neural Network models on text data using Tensor-flow, Keras, etc.
- Experience with Android / iOS development
- Experience in benchmarking
Level english: Upper Intermediate
Time shift: Full time