o Heavy and Custom Scripting
o Remote Execution
- Minimum 3 years working Java, C# or equivalent development language
- Deep understanding of coding and software development
- Understanding of application architectures
- Production monitoring experience with tools such as Introscope, Splunk, New Relic or DataDog a plus
- Must have experience with requirements gathering, script creation, test execution, results analysis and root cause isolation
- 5 years direct experience as a test engineer for major applications
- Working knowledge of JMeter (must be able to pass technical test). Other performance testing platforms such as NeoLoad, LoadRunner or CloudTest may be considered.
- Working knowledge in Performance analysis, requirements gathering, and reporting
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD
- Be comfortable working remotely and communicating with a team in a different geographic location
- Remote position so employee must provide his or her own laptop with suitable Internet connection to support working from home.
- Work closely with development and business stakeholders to develop a comprehensive performance practice
- Performance Test Planning
- Developing and maintaining performance test scripts
- Executing Performance tests, analyzing performance issues, root cause analysis and reporting.
- Performance Test Case documentation
- Defect Reporting
- Debug and communicate QA issues back to development team
- Working with QA engineering peers and reporting to QA management
- Attending all required client meeting
- Working hours are generally 9AM – 6PM ET
English Level: Upper intermediate or Advanced (Mandatory)