We are looking Linux Sysadmin Sr to join Site Operations team. You will be responsible for helping the team in keeping our customers applications running at peak performance.
- Advanced Linux skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting and managing infrastructure production environments.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Experience with ticketing/CRM systems.
- Upper Intermediate or above English level.
- Availability to travel abroad for at least two weeks.
- Basic understanding of scripting in Bash, Python or similar.
- An understanding of networking concepts, DNS and load balancers.
- Basic understanding of AWS core services (EC2, S3, Route53).
- Follow incident management procedures.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Monitor system / application metrics and alerts triage.
- Development and implementation of monitoring solutions.
- Use communication and teamwork skills to interact with engineering teams in incident resolution processes
English level: Upper intermediate
Time shift: Night (full home office): 11 p.m to 7 a.m from Tuesday to Saturday