Our client is hiring a Team Leader to join our Site Operations team. You will work as an individual contributor delivering exceptional customer experiences and leading the implementation of critical features to accelerate the delivery of our client’s products – both on the web and mobile.
You will have daily exposure to a range of technical challenges and customer experiences which will stretch and develop your technical and leadership skills. You are a problem solver who has a passion for technology and crazy about providing attention to details.
So, if you are a motivated professional looking to join a collaborative, close-knit team, drop us a line. You might be a perfect fit!
Impact you will make in the role:
- You will actively participate in the project kick-off together with the client, the commercial manager and part of the assigned team.You will neutralize, solve and propose action plans related to the team's daily operations, preventing them from escalating to the Manager.
- Define priorities and provide necessary solutions.
- You will assign and communicate who will be responsible for the team to carry out each task both internally and to the client, establishing clear expectations and time estimates.
- You will monitor and correct deviations in order to make the necessary decisions to mitigate risks, notifying the Manager if necessary.
- You will maintain fluid and constant communication with the client in order to ensure the well-being of the strategic relationship with the client.
- You will be in charge of ensuring that good practices are followed in daily operations.
- You will contribute to the development of the team being a source of motivation for its members in order to generate empathy, provide support and follow-up that favors the care of the team.
- You will escalate to the site operations manager only contractual / strategic / commercial issues and definitions related to different projects within the account in order to ensure business continuity and detect growth opportunities within the project.
- Verifiable experience as Team Leader in large-scale projects and customer exposure
- Upper Intermediate or above English level.
- Availability to travel abroad.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Work experience with AWS.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Willingness to learn from others and share knowledge within teammates.
- Has the ability to rapidly self-educate on new concepts and tools as also being actively searching for increase self-knowledge.
- Eager to automate repetitive tasks and improve processes.
Time shift: Full Time
English level: Upper intermediate