Jr Ste Operations Engineer
Management and IT services provider
Our client is hiring a JR Sysadmin to join our Site Operations team.
You will have daily exposure to a range of technical challenges and customer experiences which will stretch and develop your technical and leadership skills. You are a problem solver who has a passion for technology and crazy about providing attention to details.
So, if you are a motivated professional looking to join a collaborative, close-knit team, drop us a line. You might be a perfect fit!
- Experience working with Linux (basic commands).
- Experience with common protocols (HTTP, SSH, ICMP, etc.).
- Experience in Web Servers (Apache, NGINX)
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Experience with ticketing/CRM systems.
- Upper Intermediate or above English level.
- Availability to travel abroad.
- You will be the first level of support in charge of solving simple tasks, following documented processes, and scalate them properly.
- We expect that you can suggest good and new practices that promote teamwork.
- Use communication and teamwork skills to interact with engineering teams.
English level: Upper intermediate
Time Shifts: Afternoon 2 p.m to 11 p.m from Sunday to Thursday