Our client is a US software testing company that provides services to many industries, including financial services, insurance, banking, software development, and others. We have a need for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who has experience with Selenium WebDriver, Python, JMeter, Docker, Amazon technology stack and general Automation and performance testing experience.
This position is ideal for engineers looking to grow his or her technical and client relationship and leadership skills. We have an existing team and are looking to add qualified candidates to our growing team.
- College diploma or university degree in software engineering or computer science, and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Heavy experience in software engineering / development in an object oriented environment.
- 5+years’ experience as an engineer with a focus in quality/testing. You will need to have strong engineering experience and be able to produce production ready code.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Automation
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Selenium
- Experience create automation framework from scratch
- Minimum 2 years experience with JMeter or other load testing platform
- Heavy and Custom Scripting
- Remote Execution
- Minimum 3 years working Python
- Understanding of application architectures
- Experience with DevOPS solutions and implementations
- 5 years direct experience as a test engineer for major applications
- Working knowledge of Python (must be able to pass technical test).
- Working knowledge in QA analysis, requirements gathering, and reporting
- Experience with Jenkins is required. Especially pipelines and groovy programming.
- Experience with Docker containers is required.
- Experience with Amazon technologies is preferred
- Ability to execute on ideas and recommendations to position the team
- Be comfortable working remotely and communicating with a team in a different geographic location
- Comfortable with the constant change that is found with consulting companies servicing many clients simultaneously
- Remote position so an employee must provide his or her own laptop with suitable Internet connection to support working from home.
- QA Test Planning
- Updating and maintaining TPC’s automation framework
- Creating, updating and maintaining TPC’s internal reporting tools and services
- Developing performance testing scripts and reporting services
- Frontend and backend development for custom projects
- Code reviews
- Code repository management
- Developing and maintaining automation test scripts
- Executing automation tests, analyzing and reporting defects.
- Conducting manual testing when required for the project
- Test Case documentation
- Defect Reporting
- Debug and communicate QA issues back to development team
- Creating custom QA reports for projects, which include analysis of coverage, defects, general status of testing.
- Working with QA engineering peers
- Attending all required client meeting
English level: Upper intermediate
Time Shifts: 9am – 6pm