Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist
Solution Development Company
Buenos Aires - Puerto Madero
We are looking for a Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist to join the team of our client.
On site position: Buenos Aires, Argentina
100% remote: Chile y Uruguay
Expert Level Skills Required In:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a software testing or quality assurance role.
- 1- 2 years experience with open source automated testing tools.
Intermediate Level Skills Required In:
- Understanding of MYSQL, unix/linux commands, and some
- knowledge/experience of email testing.
- Knowledge of Browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, mobile OS)
- Experience with testing on mobile
Nice to have:
- Web QA
- Web Ecommerce QA
- Email QA
- From a smaller company as opposed to huge conglomerate
- 2 - 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Oversee a wide variety of tests such as functional, regression, performance and
- Plan, design, develop, implement and maintain processes for manual testing using open source tools.
- Ensure problems are logged quickly and accurately, and "fixed" problems are verified and closed; may have to work with various teams to ensure that those issues are identified, logged and resolved.
- Review all relevant project documentation and provide feedback as required.
- dentify, recommend and implement changes to enhance the effectiveness of
- quality assurance strategies.
- Plan and execute regression testing in a timely manner.
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time
Location: Puerto Madero/Uruguay/Chile