We are looking for a mid to senior level user experience designer to join our client, an amazing product team.
The role requires someone who has already established themselves with the skills and confidence to design for complex enterprise products, while collaborating closely with multiple groups.
- 5+ years of experience working within enterprise level SaaS product design teams
- Strong understanding of standard UX processes and when to apply or forgo them
- Ability to articulate and defend design decisions at all project stages, across all teams
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, and persuasive storytelling skills
- Open to consistent feedback, critique, and working around technical constraints
- Mastery of Sketch, Adobe, Invision and other standard design prototyping applications
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction or Industrial Design is a bonus
- Portfolio Link
- Directly speaking with customers to gain a strong understanding of who they are, their goals, and how they wish to work within our products.
- Strong collaboration with PM, UX, Engineering, and other internal teams in order to create ideal solutions for given timelines, resources, and technical constraints
- Arriving at the best result through an iterative process with user journeys, flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity specs alongside frequent internal stakeholder and customer critique and validation
- Usability testing of larger projects with task analysis and SUS score assessments
- Presenting designs to the company in the form of persuasive storytelling
- Ongoing specification and Jira ticketing support with engineers
- Tracking the success of designs through qualitative and quantitative follow up
- Collaborating to create and maintain a Design Language, System, and Component Library.
English level: Upper intermediate
Time Shifts: Full time