We are looking for a .Net Developer to join our client.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Understand and document customer requirements.
- Estimate the necessary effort for the resolution of each task, committing to obtain the expected result within the agreed effort
- Develop autonomously the tasks using the best practices defined by the area.
- Plan and manage your time in the best way to discriminate the urgent from the important and fulfill what was promised to the client
- Deliver proven and functional code pieces Quality assurance Encourage the adoption of good practices, coaching less experienced developers, making code reviews
- Use the tools provided by agile methodologies. Continuous learning
- Maintain a fluid communication with the team, the TL and the customer.
- Degree career according to business (nice to have)
- Good verbal and written English skills (Upper intermediate-advanced)
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering with .NET (Node.js, Python, Ruby, Go, PHP, or Java is valuated too)
- Linux and/or Windows Administration
- Internet technologies (DNS, Mail, Apache, etc.)
- Networking concepts (routing, load balancing, firewalls, etc.)
- Jira or other tools for Service Desk Management
- Project Management
- Agile methodologies
- Relational databases, SQL, MySQL, Postgres
- Non-relational database, MongoDB, Dynamo
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification (nice to have) or equivalent in Azure.
English level: Upper intermediate
Time Shift: Full time