Our client is hiring a Sr SysAdmin/ Site Reliability Engineer to join the Site Operations team in Buenos Aires. You will be responsible for helping the team in keeping customers' applications running at peak performance. You will be the first point of contact to external worldwide customers, also you will be helping to identify, analyze and resolve first-tier technical issues on large scale productive platforms.
- Verifiable experience as Senior SysAdmin in large-scale projects.
- Business-friendly career (desirable)
- Upper Intermediate or above English level.
- Availability to travel abroad.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Work experience with AWS (desirable).
- Configuration Management Tools (Python, Puppet, Salt,).
- Solid understanding of common protocols (HTTP, SSH, ICMP, etc.)
- Bash Scripting.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts.
- Solid understanding of architecture systems (Clustering, Microservices, CDN, etc.)
- Solid experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with monitoring tools (Sensu, Nagios, Zenoss, Grafana, etc.)
- You will keep close contact with hierarchy roles within the client.
- Autonomously and with a low level of supervision, solve technical problems of high level of complexity.
- You will be a technical reference for the rest of the team, solving technical queries.
- Collaborate and commit to the TL in all the subjects of the area.
- If required, and for specific projects, I could assign tasks according to the level of experience and motivation of each resource to help achieve business objectives in a time and form.
- Suggests, promotes and applies good / new practices that improve the team's way of work
English level: Upper intermediate
Shift: 15 p.m to 00 a.m from Monday to Friday.