Solution Development Company
Buenos Aires - Puerto Madero
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our client.
This role is responsible for the management of the company’s Web Development Project Portfolio in Argentina. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with the Canadian PM Team and coordinate development initiatives prioritized by the PMO.
- 5 years of project management/leadership experience in a Web/Software development organization required.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- PMP, CAPM and/or Scrum Master certificate is an asset.
- Must have experience in ‘Full software life cycle’ projects.
- Minimum of 2 years of external client management experience is required.
- Experience working with off-site project team members is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience as a web/software developer, systems analyst and/or business analyst is beneficial.
- Project Management experience on large/enterprise applications is preferred.
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project (or similar), as well as defect management software is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills (including client and conflict management) are required.
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills, and be able to speak comfortably to a variety of audiences.
- Coordination of PMO activities of multiple ongoing projects (as part of the Company Program).
- Manage workload distribution, Development team responsibilities and deliverables according to current and projected need.
- Monitor Development Team deliverables for scope, quality and timeliness.
- Work with the client, partners, management and the PMO to set project goals, confirm and negotiate resource assignment according to current business priority.
- Timesheet approval and tracking of projected and actual Dev resource usage by project.
- Playing a lead role in all partner interactions within a project. Bring an unrivaled passion for delivery, a positive attitude, and strive to exceed customer expectations in every interaction.
- Assign responsibilities, set expectations and motivate team members towards achieving project goals.
- Monitor and control resources, tasks, risks and milestones
- Act as the single point of contact for all projects, provide status updates and reports for all stakeholders.
- Provide monthly reports on projects’ completion, financial forecasts and overall performance.
English level: Upper intermediate
Location: Puerto Madero
Time Shifts: Full time