We are looking for a Software Engineer Front End to join our client.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in out client's products.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high-performance production applications.
- Understand and leverage complex relational data models
- Follow coding standards and build appropriate unit tests.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Work closely with the backend team to understand the APIs which will be used.
- Develop prototypes quickly.
- Collaborate with other engineers, solving complex problems.
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Comfortable translating complex visual designs into clean and modular HTML markup and CSS.
- Understands prototype inheritance and functional programming concepts.
- Experience using RDBMS/SQL driven applications
- Experience with quality tools (linting, unit testing, E2E testing), algorithms, and system design.
- Know how to work with version control systems—preferable bitbucket.
- Build tools
- Chart libraries (e.g., Three.js, D3, Recharts)
- Understanding relational models (ERDs)
- Animations, canvas, and SVG
English level: Upper intermediate
Time Shifts: Full time