Our cliente is a US based software testing company that provides services to many industries, including financial services, insurance, banking, software development, and others.
They have a need for a QA Automation Engineer who has experience with QA processes, test case creation, test planning, defect reporting, triage meetings, is comfortable being a lead or part of a QA team, and able to create new QA processes if required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with QA Testing
- Experience in REST API test automation tools such as Postman (mandatory)
- UI automation using webdriver/Node based frameworks preferably Protractor/Jasmine (mandatory)
- Familiar with C# or Java
- UI Automation design patterns like Page Object Model.
- Ability to understand end to end architecture /design of the system and define a fully automated testing strategy (Functional, Integration, E2E, Load testing, cross browser, security)
- Ability to build SQL queries.
- Be comfortable working remotely and communicating with a team in a different geographic location
- Working directly with client and managing the QA projects
- Working with QA engineering peers
- Attending required client meetings
Nivel de inglés: Upper intermediate/Advanced
Time shift: Full time