Our client creates complex digital experiences within a high performance team!
It's one of the few AWS Premier Partner technology companies in the World.
They are helping all types of industries to build smarter, scalable businesses by leveraging the latest Cloud technologies.
Aspects of the role:
- Project management.
- Solid knowledge in administration of Linux or Windows Server (RedHat and/or Debian based distributions).
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud infrastructure with any provider like AWS or Azure (AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification is desirable).
- Advanced English (writing and speaking skills) to be able to communicate with technical teams and customers.
- Hands-on experience with application monitoring, troubleshooting, log analysis, and system metrics analysis.
- Knowledge in Jira or other Service Desk Management tools.
- Solid knowledge in native scripting languages such as Bash or Powershell.
- Communication skills are going to be highly appreciated & fluent english is a must as we are a global company with people all over the world.
Shift: 10 a.m to 19 p.m from Monday to Friday