Semi Senior iOS Developer
Solution Development Company
The Semi Senior iOS Developer will be part of the full development cycle of mobile apps, including understanding business needs, designing solutions for specific problems, and developing the product. They should be able to work independently with little support from other devs to develop high-quality software, which is aligned with client needs and company standards.
- Develop well-designed and high-quality code, with automated tests.
- Participate in the overall management of the project (planning and review calls, board and story-map maintenance, etc).
- Ensure the development of high-quality code across the company.
- Write meaningful code reviews.
- Collaborate with internal initiatives.
- Encourage project and company technical improvement.
- Assist team members and generate meaningful discussions during disagreements.
- Execute the right level of documentation for the project.
- Software experience from degree studies.
- +2 years approx. of experience in the IT field.
- At least 2 years of experience developing native mobile apps in Kotlin and Java.
- Strong knowledge of iOS design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience working with agile methodologies and within an agile environment.
- Experience developing tests for iOS apps.
- Advanced English skills, both written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)
English level: Upper intermediate
Shift: Full time
Location: remote / Bs. As.