Our client is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. With their platform marketers are reimagining what's possible with email.
Their email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand.
By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results.
Build emails in their platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud
- Extensive knowledge with HTML5/CSS3 web application development;
- Experience with version control like git, subversion, etc;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Solid English communication skills.
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience with sass/less, Angular.js, riot.js, bootstrap, other js related technologies;
- Email development knowledge;
- Experience with design patterns;
- Experience with high traffic sites;
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Redmine, Bugzilla, etc;
Front End Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing, refactoring, and improving the functionality of their applications;
- Writing high quality, standardised and usable code;
- Working closely with team members to deliver features that meet requirements;
- Tracking down and fixing bugs;
- Adding proactive and positive energy to our rapidly growing company.
Location: Palermo / Remoto
English level: Upper intermediate
Time shift: Full time