The Engineering team is extraordinary. They’re a hardworking and focused team driven to deliver industry-leading apps.
- Ability to work at a fast pace with a drive to quickly deliver value to our customers.
- BS, MS or Ph.D in a computer science / computer engineering program.
- Design, develop and deploy features for our Client’s core web applications
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Stay up to date with new Growth and Personalization tools
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and enforce them across the team
- Continually introduce architectural improvements and refactorings to the code baseline
- Write automated tests at the appropriate architectural level
- Conduct code reviews and architectural reviews for features developed by other members of the team
- Maintain and improve our continuous integration and development environments
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time
Location: Remoto / Bahía Blanca