Software Developer in Test
We’re looking for a Software Developer in Test to join our client specialized in providing quality control and software testing services
- Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related quantitative discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years of software engineering, quality assurance/engineering, usability, or business analysis experience
- Highly proficient in Java, C# or a similar language
- Grasp of Object Oriented Programming
- Familiar with industry quality & usability practices
- Proficient in writing functional automation (UI/API)
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Good grasp of relational databases and SQL
- Design and delivers automaton and automation framework for products with a quality mindset
- Provides oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers within their scrum team.
- Master the Salesforce development process, culture and code base, in order to improve it.
- Participate in a Test Design Review Board for integration test plans within and across clouds with focus on functional, business, complex scenarios, high impact projects, usability, and accessibility
- Master clouds requirements (e.g. underlying techstack, business usage, implementation)
- Create end-to-end, cross cloud-impacting, integration automation (API and UI) with complex orgs
- Interface with customers to understand real life usage, build test cases
- Organize and drive cross product testing
- Monitor product and/or feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, etc)
- Works closely with senior developers, PM, and UX to ensure their features are delivered to meet business and quality requirements
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time