Sr. Game Programmer
NGD Studios Nimble Giant Entertainment
We are looking for a Sr. Game Programmer to join the team of our client NGD Studios. This company is leading in Latin America's developer of high end 3D online games
- Professional experience programming video games (> 2 years).
- Previous experience working with other programmers in the same codebase.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Intermediate English level (~B1).
- Write the necessary code to fulfill technical tasks autonomously
- Help in creating and improving robust and effective codes architectures
- Be part of reading, reviewing and suggesting improvements to other coder's code
- Foresee and propose solutions to potential technical issues
- Participate in the writing of technical design documents
- Investigate and specialize in different technical topics
- Be a mentor for the team and the studio by sharing and teaching to others
- Cooperate with Designers and Artists to build high quality gameplay features
Time shift: Full time