Sr. React Native Developer
Solution Development Company
We are looking for a Sr. React Native Developer to join our client who helps companies shape their ideas, and from the development team to create them.
You will be part of the full development cycle of mobile apps, including understanding business needs, designing solutions for specific problems, and developing the product. They should be a technical reference for the client, guiding them through complex business problems and taking informed decisions while sharing their knowledge with the team.
- Software experience from degree studies.
- +5 years approx. of experience in the IT field.
- At least 3 years of experience developing mobile apps using React Native.
- Native with solid experience working with ReactJS in the past.
- Experience writing tests using react native testing library and/or jest.
- Experience using React Hooks.
- Experienced in building mobile applications that consume RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience working with agile methodologies and within an agile environment.
- Experience with GooglePlayStore and AppStore distribution process, for internal/external
- testing or production releases.
- Advanced English skills, both written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Experience developing native mobile apps.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)
- Develop well-designed and high-quality code, with automated tests.
- Participate in the overall management of the project (planning and review calls, board and story-map maintenance, etc)
- Ensure and promote the development of high-quality code across the company.
- Push the leading edge of development practices.
- Ability to link client and business needs with a development plan.
- Understand business and company needs and prioritize based on that.
- Train other developers, in some cases including mentorship of new members.
- Write meaningful code reviews.
- Active participation on internal initiatives.
- Execute the right level of documentation for the project, for example: readme, API documentation.
Time shift: Full time