Compañía de e-mail Marketing
Our client is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. With their platform marketers are reimagining what's possible with email.
Their email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand.
By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results.
Build emails in their platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud
- Vast (3~5+ years) experience automation testing web applications.
- Experience (2~3+ years) in automation of web applications using Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience working using Page Objects, UI maps, etc (widely accepted design patterns for Selenium).
- (Desirable) Experience developing using automation frameworks in Node/JS like
- NightwatchJS, Puppeteer, Cypress.io, etc
- Experience with CI such as GitlabCI, Jenkins or Bitbucket.
- Experience with version control using git.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- (Desirable) Solid English communication skills.
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience developing in another programming language (Node.js, Python, etc).
- Experience working in agile environments like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Testrails, XRail, etc
- Design, development and maintenance of test scripts based on product specifications and/or test cases.
- Working closely with the development team to reduce manual testing effort.
- Write, update and maintain manual testing scenarios.
- Assisting and training the current functional QA team for effective use of the testing framework.
- Documenting the design patterns/best practices for the automation framework.
- Be responsible for the development pipeline in terms of quality on CI.
English level: Upper-Intermediate
Time shift: Full time