We are looking for Java Developer to join the team of our client Hotovo, software house that brings together SW enthusiasts with heart and opinion, driven by the latest technologies and interesting projects.
They are based in Slovakia and UK.
- Strong Java development background, including knowledge of Java Enterprise and Spring
- Understanding of web applications
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, Microservices, JMS
- Usage and development of Web services, especially REST, SOAP
- Solid knowledge of industry-standard environments such as HTTP/HTTPS, JSON/XML and RESTful/SOAP Webservices
- Professional experience in software development using Agile methodology
Nice to have
- MuleSoft technologies
- Development on serverless architecture (AWS Lambda, Gateway, SNS, IoT)
- Development of plugins for Atlassian JIRA (Atlassian plugin SDK)
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket and Jira user
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Works independently in project team on developing and building complex application for customer usage.
- Provides professional support in the field of deep system analysis.
- Consultancy with external clients.
Time Shift: Full time.
Location: Remote/ On site