We are working with our client TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company. Is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80.000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30,5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
We are looking for iOS Developer ready to change an industry and join their Engineering Team in Buenos Aires.
- Passionate about software development.
- Experience working on iOS development (2 years minimum).
- Experience working with Swift & Objective-C
- Experience consuming REST APIs and GraphQL APIs.
- Ability to think of the customer and the business in order to solve problems and get stuff done.
- Familiarity with iOS design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Applies progressive enhancement philosophy.
- Proficient English level
Nice to have
- Ability to make independent decisions based on product requirements.
- Testing skills (Unit tests, integration tests. Knowledge in testing frameworks such as Quick, Nimble)
- Ability to manage complexity in a large project, and incur technical debt only after considering the tradeoffs.
- Ping Pong skills
Time Shift: Full time.
Location: Remote/ On site (CABA)