We are looking for a QA Automation to join Sweatworks, a leading company in technology and technology and innovative product development for the fitness industry.
- 1+ years experience testing highly interactive web and mobile applications in an agency/start-up environment.
- Knowledge of different types of testing (volume, smoke, performance, integration testing, functional testing, exploratory testing, UX testing).
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience in working with test case management tools/bug-tracking tools such as Jira.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving, and root-cause analysis skills.
- Ability to evaluate sites against web & accessibility stan.
- Develop function test cases and procedures and execute these against the product
- Create, automate and execute manual tests
- Collaborate with the development teams to ensure defects are resolved
- Develop automated tests for web and mobile applications
- Evaluate the system for compliance with contract requirements and relevant standards
Time Shift: Full time.