We are looking for a iOS Developer to join our client Mindera, a developer of technology solutions.
At Mindera they use technology to build products they are proud of. Software engineering applications, including web and mobile, are at the core of what they do.
As an iOS Developer you will be responsible for creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable mobile applications that provide our customers a rewarding experience. You’ll have an opportunity to participate in the whole development cycle, using modern technologies, architectures and processes.
- Swift, Cocoa Touch and other Apple frameworks (Objective-C is fine too!))
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns
- Having a sense of craftsmanship in what you produce, seeking the best
- Keeping up with the latest trends, architectures, ideas and technologies in the mobile ecosystem
- Being a team player, sharing knowledge and leading by example
Nice to have:
- Experience with FRP framework (ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift, etc)
- Experience with MVVM(-C) architecture
- Experience with Functional programming/concepts
- Experience with CI/CD development methodologies and tools (fastlane, Jenkins, Travis, GoCD, etc)
- Ability/experience testing code and/or writing testable code
- Open Source contributions and/or willingness to contribute
- Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, Agile environment;
- Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
- Documenting your code;
- Take ownership of your code every step of the way - from development to deployment and maintenance;
- Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively to complete tasks;
- Be an integral part of solutions design and implementation;
Time shift: Full time