Hotovo is a software house started in 2010 grouping SW enthusiasts with heart and opinion, driven by latest technologies and interesting projects. They are located in Slovakia and the UK.
We are looking for a Java Developer, who will be responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Primary responsibility is to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are
- Strong Java development background, including knowledge of Java SDK and Spring
- Understanding of web applications
- Usage and development of Web services, especially REST, SOAP
- Solid knowledge of industry-standard environments such as HTTP/HTTPS, JSON/XML and RESTful/SOAP Web Services
Nice to have:
- Experience with Hibernate, J2EE, Microservices, JMS
- MuleSoft technologies
- Professional experience in software development using Agile methodology
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins, GIT and Jira
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Works independently in the project team on developing and building complex applications for customer usage.
- Provides professional support in the field of deep system analysis.
- Consultancy with external clients.
Time Shift: Full time.