Front End Developer
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join the team of our client Miroculus a platform for early disease detection through a highly accessible device. With such a device, it is possible to have clinical results, in less than 2 hours, for diseases such as cancer and other chronic diseases.
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or similar. Or comparable experience
- Good technical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Motivated and able to work independently.
- Experience working in Source control (git)
- Able to communicate fluently in English (verbally and written) especially in technical and commercial especially in technical and commercial areas. (Desirable)
- knowledge in AWS
- Develop and test high-level architecture in support of technology solutions, taking into account user requirements, technical requirements, performance considerations requirements, etc.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and support existing platform.
English level: Upper- intermediate.
Time shift: Full time