Senior DevOps Engineer
Compañía de e-mail Marketing
XIMPLEHR is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our client's team, an email marketing platform.
- Have three or more (3+) years of work experience managing a Public Cloud Provider deployment (Google Cloud preferred but AWS/Azure is also welcome).
- Have experiencia with Kubernetes
- Are fluent in Linux usage and administration.
- Experience managing K8s resources or clusters (preferred GKE)
- Experience with Linux-Like OS knowledge (Centos - Ubuntu - Alpine)
- Have experience with system-level troubleshooting: understanding logs, strace, netstat, top/htop, iostat, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools (ie Prometheus/ DataDog/NewRelic)
- Programming languages Bash script - Python - Go
- Understanding of distributed systems
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
You get bonus points for having:
- Storage knowledge (Glusterfs - NFS - K8s Volumes)
- Version control - Git (GitLab)
- Declarative infrastructure tool (Terraform - Ansible)
- CI/CD (Jenkins - GitLabCI - Helm - Kustomize)
- GitOps tools (Flux - Argo) -Security (OSSEC - Falco - Google SCC - Docker image scanning tools)
- Have experience with database engines such as SQL and NoSQL
- MySQL Administration (intermediate) and Administration (beginner to intermediate)
- Ensuring the availability of the customer's platform.
- Promote the pillars of DevOps: leadership, collaborative culture, design for DevOps, continuous integration, continuous testing, elastic infrastructure, continuous monitoring, continuous security, and continuous delivery.
- Assist internal stakeholders in working through technical issues related to infrastructure and support needs.
- Act as a technical reference or point of contact on infrastructure related technical issues.
- Encourage innovation through experimentation.
- Learn new technologies.
English level: Upper-Intermediate
Time shift: Full time