software testing company
XIMPLEHR is looking for a ColdFusion Developer to join our client's team, a software testing company.
- Development language experience with ColdFusion
- Database language PL/SQL, or similar experience
- Understanding of Agile Scrum
- Self-starter and highly motivated to write high quality maintainable code
- Collaborator that thrives in a social atmosphere and actively contributes to improving processes, workflows, and communication
- Fast learner and readily picks up new languages, frameworks, and tools
- Lead adoption of best practices in software engineering within the team
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent time management, goal setting, and prioritization capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- eLearning experience a plus
- Exposure to Jira, Github, and Angular are all preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working in development teams
- Advanced English
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Write high quality code across our full technology stack.
- Collaborate within your team to provide feedback via code reviews.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our products using industry best practices.
- Increase overall team skills by mentoring and coaching junior developers.
Time Shift: Full Time